- About Us
- Contact Us
Model MWB Wireline Set Bridge Plugs are compact, small OD and designed for easy drill out. These Bridge Plugs will set securely in all but the very highest tensile casing. A ratchet lock ring stores the setting force in the Plug. The one piece packing element and metal back up rings combine for a superior seal. The case hardened, one piece slips virtually eliminate premature setting, yet can be easily drilled out. They are available for 2 3/8” through 20” casing.
· Sets securely in most casing, including many premium grades
· Ratchet lock rings secure dynamic setting force
· One piece packing element and rocker action metal back up rings combine for a superior seal
· Compact, easy running
· Can be set directly with Baker wireline setting tools
· Shear studs are Baker style and connect directly to the Baker Adjuster Sub
· These bridge plugs can be run directly on Baker Setting Sleeves and Adjuster Subs
· Crossovers are not required
Setting Range Min
Setting Range Max
Why Choose Us?
1. Advanced technology, high quality products and reasonable price!
2. Good service, the customization and trial order are both accepted.
3. A talent and experienced team.
Shaanxi FYPE Rigid Machinery CO.LTD