- About Us
- Contact Us
The #10 Setting Tool Assembly is a device in which the products of combustion are utilized for the gradual development of force through pressure. This motive force operates the various working parts of the #10 Setting Tool in a proper sequence to ensure the successful setting of Bridge Plugs, Retainer Production Packers, Cement Retainers, and other products. The pressure required is built up through the burning of a Slow Set Power Charge, or a Standard Power Charge. For specifics on all Power Charges and Igniters refer to Tech Units on Power Charges and Igniters Manuals. The setting pressure is confined to the proper area of the setting tool through the use of O-ring Seals. It is of extreme importance that all of these O-rings be maintained in perfect condition. The #10 Setting Tool Assembly incorporates a Disk Bleeder Valve to provide a safe, easy method of bleeding off trapped pressure before disassembling the tool after it has been run.
|Max. Setting Force||147kN|
Pressure Features and Benefits at Setting Depth:
• Used to set Bridge Plugs, Cement Retainers, and Production Packers on Electric Wireline.
• Use in conjunction with a Casing Collar Locator for correlation of exact setting depth.
• Uses the advantage of the fast running capability of wireline.
• Proven design has been the “Industry Standard” for many years.
• Sizes available for setting inside 2-3/8" tubing up to the largest casing.
Why Choose Us?
1. Advanced technology, high quality products and reasonable price!
2. Good service, the customization and trial order are both accepted.
3. A talent and experienced team.
Shaanxi FYPE Rigid Machinery CO.LTD